Venereal Tumors, Veterinary
"Venereal Tumors, Veterinary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tumors most commonly seen on or near the genitalia. They are venereal, most likely transmitted through transplantation of cells by contact. Metastases have been reported. Spontaneous regression may occur.
|Venereal Tumors, Veterinary
- Venereal Tumors, Veterinary
- Veterinary Venereal Tumors
- Tumors, Veterinary Venereal
- Tumor, Veterinary Venereal
- Venereal Tumor, Veterinary
- Veterinary Venereal Tumor
- Venereal Tumors, Transmissible
- Transmissible Venereal Tumors
- Transmissible Venereal Tumor
- Tumor, Transmissible Venereal
- Venereal Tumor, Transmissible
- Tumors, Transmissible Venereal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Venereal Tumors, Veterinary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Venereal Tumors, Veterinary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Venereal Tumors, Veterinary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Venereal Tumors, Veterinary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.