Muscular Disorders, Atrophic
"Muscular Disorders, Atrophic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorders characterized by an abnormal reduction in muscle volume due to a decrease in the size or number of muscle fibers. Atrophy may result from diseases intrinsic to muscle tissue (e.g., MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY) or secondary to PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES that impair innervation to muscle tissue (e.g., MUSCULAR ATROPHY, SPINAL).
|Muscular Disorders, Atrophic
- Muscular Disorders, Atrophic
- Atrophic Muscular Disorder
- Disorder, Atrophic Muscular
- Disorders, Atrophic Muscular
- Muscular Disorder, Atrophic
- Atrophic Muscular Disorders
- Spinopontine Atrophy
- Atrophies, Spinopontine
- Spinopontine Atrophies
- Atrophy, Spinopontine
Atrophy, Muscular, Spinobulbar
- Atrophy, Muscular, Spinobulbar
- Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Spinobulbar Atrophy
- Atrophies, Spinobulbar
- Atrophy, Spinobulbar
- Spinobulbar Atrophies
- Muscular Atrophy, Spinobulbar
- Atrophies, Spinobulbar Muscular
- Atrophy, Spinobulbar Muscular
- Muscular Atrophies, Spinobulbar
- Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophies
- Spinal and Bulbar Muscular Atrophy
- Atrophy, Disuse
- Atrophies, Disuse
- Disuse Atrophies
- Disuse Atrophy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Muscular Disorders, Atrophic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Muscular Disorders, Atrophic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Muscular Disorders, Atrophic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Muscular Disorders, Atrophic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Muscular Disorders, Atrophic" by people in Profiles.