Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures
"Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Methods, procedures, and tests performed to diagnose disease, disordered function, or disability.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures".
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures
- Age Determination by Skeleton
- Breath Tests
- Clinical Laboratory Techniques
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Diagnostic Self Evaluation
- Diagnostic Techniques, Cardiovascular
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System
- Diagnostic Techniques, Endocrine
- Diagnostic Techniques, Neurological
- Diagnostic Techniques, Obstetrical and Gynecological
- Diagnostic Techniques, Ophthalmological
- Diagnostic Techniques, Otological
- Diagnostic Techniques, Radioisotope
- Diagnostic Techniques, Respiratory System
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical
- Diagnostic Techniques, Urological
- Diagnostic Tests, Routine
- Direct-To-Consumer Screening and Testing
- Disability Evaluation
- Mass Screening
- Medical History Taking
- Monitoring, Physiologic
- Photoacoustic Techniques
- Physical Examination
- Premarital Examinations
- Resonance Frequency Analysis
- Speech Production Measurement
- Surgical Clearance
- Symptom Assessment
- Traditional Pulse Diagnosis
- Visual Analog Scale
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures" by people in Profiles.
Predicting preventable hospital readmissions with causal machine learning. Health Serv Res. 2020 12; 55(6):993-1002.
Health care use and decision making among lower-income families in high-deductible health plans. Arch Intern Med. 2010 Nov 22; 170(21):1918-25.
Does payment drive procedures? Payment for specialty services and procedure rate variations in 3 HMOs. Am J Manag Care. 2004 Mar; 10(3):229-37.