"Lung Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pathological processes involving any part of the LUNG.
- Lung Diseases
- Disease, Lung
- Diseases, Lung
- Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Disease, Pulmonary
- Diseases, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Diseases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lung Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lung Diseases".
- Lung Diseases
- Acute Chest Syndrome
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung, Congenital
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Hypertension, Pulmonary
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Diseases, Fungal
- Lung Diseases, Interstitial
- Lung Diseases, Obstructive
- Lung Diseases, Parasitic
- Lung Injury
- Lung Neoplasms
- Lung, Hyperlucent
- Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Pulmonary Atelectasis
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Adult
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Newborn
- Scimitar Syndrome
- Solitary Pulmonary Nodule
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lung Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lung Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.